The D-Con no touch round mouse trap is really a no see no touch mouse trap. It works just the way it is advertised. I am a bit squeamish when it comes to killing animals, even if those animals are pests, but not seeing them makes it a bit easier. This mouse trap is easy to use; you just bait it and twist it once to set it.
Confusion matrix accuracy
- 4 compartments for bait: 1 exposed to the rodent, and 3 airtight for easy bait storage & replacement - simply use the pole to unlock, lift, rotate, and re-lock the bait station to expose fresh bait. Each rat and mouse bait station is serviced from a standing position. Eliminates the physical fatigue from bending, squatting and kneeling.
- Wave goodbye to your mouse problem with this rodent control station! The d-CON 192000000000 Corner Fit Mouse Poison Bait Station includes 1 trap + 12 bait refills. Containing 99% food-grade ingredients, this mouse bait station puts forth less toxicity. Ideal for any room in your home, let d-CON's mouse poison bait station bring you peace of mind!
Latest international news, sport and comment from the Guardian...
- rodenticide revolution: d-con says, “good-bye anticoagulants, hello vitamin d." In August of 2018, d-CON, one of the most common rodenticides in the United States, transitioned from anticoagulant active ingredients such as brodifacoum, bromadiolone, difethiolone, and diphacinone to cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3).
Home. Products. d-CON Refillable Corner Fit Mouse Poison Bait Station, 1 Trap + 6 Refills
- Cholecalciferol is a form of vitamin D, also called vitamin vitamin D3 Vitamin D3 kills anticoagulant-resistant rats and mice yet substantially reduces the risk of secondary poisoning. It also poses low toxicity to birds. With Terad 3 bait translocation is also reduced.
Rat poisons are dangerous to all kinds of animals, both domestic and wild. There were cases where pets, cattle and many other animals end up taking poison from rat traps. One such instance happened in the 20th century when DDT was set to kill rodents, but thousands of birds suffered the consequence.
- May 30, 2014 · After years of challenges to federal environmental officials, the maker of d-Con rat traps has agreed to discontinue a consumer line of poison-laced baits that have accidentally harmed children,...
“It is time for d-CON to put children's health and animal welfare above corporate profits and to follow the rules like every other rat-poison manufacturer.” To prevent rodent infestations, experts recommend sealing off holes and cracks around buildings and cutting off rodents' access to food sources and nesting sites, wherever possible.
- D-Rat-Mouse-Bait-Blocks<<. This site is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program Services LLC, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by providing advertising, and links to amazon.com -Rat-Mouse-Bait-Blocks">Read: Keyword Relate with : D-con - Rat & Mouse Bait Blocks - 8 Ct.
Nov 07, 2020 · The rat and mouse poisoning pellets that the ones here are using are actually anticoagulants which are basically blood thinners.. the animal will literally bleed to death. Bromethalin is actually a neurotoxin which causes paralysis.
- Sep 19, 2008 · Zinc phosphide is an ingredient used in some rat poisons, and is also commonly used by pest control professionals. One of the effects zinc phosphide has on the body is a release of gases in the stomach, so that an animal that has ingested poison containing zinc phosphide will have breath smelling of garlic or rotten fish.
Browse d+con+mice+and+rat+killer+msds on sale, by desired features, or by customer ratings.