The majestic Collie, thanks to a hundred years as a pop-culture star, is among the world’s most recognizable and beloved dog breeds. The full-coated “rough” Collie is the more familiar ...
Overtyme bulldog supply
- Omega Collies Reg'd., breeders of quality registered Rough Collies for show and pet. all about Omega Champion Collies, Ontario, Canada - Sable, Blue Merle and Tricolor Rough Collie puppies that make one of the best family dogs, breeders of outstanding rough collies, rough collie puppies, home of BISS Can/Am Ch Overland Southern Comfort ROMX, Ch Omega High Five, BPIS Ch. Omega Special Design ...
- Meet the Solaras puppies, AKC Registered Border Collie Puppies. Please feel free to contact us regarding information on puppies for Performance, Show or Pet, or if you just want to know more about border collies!
AKC Rough Collie Puppies, Sable & Tri-Colored ~Highland Meadow Collies~ Ready for their new homes, we have 4 males, both sable and tri-colored AKC Rough Collies,... Lebanon Oregon Pets and Animals 950 $
- Vintage Collie Dog Mug Rough Collie Made In Taiwan. $2.99. 1 bid. $9.60 shipping. Ending Wednesday at 5:34PM PST 3d 15h. Vintage Antique Lassie Figurine. $15.00. 0 bids.
To see Collie Puppies for sale now, click the Puppies For Sale link above, and you will see any litter announcements these members have placed. Responsible Collie breeders who want to be listed here are welcome to apply for site membership by clicking Membership Info on the left menu.
- Hickory Creeks Collies produces AKC Rough Collies that are health tested, with show quality, type and balance in all colors. The recognized AKC colors are sable and white, where the “sable” ranges from pale tan to a mahogany; tricolor, which is primarily black edged in tan; blue merle, which is mottled gray; White is also accepted with the AKC where the dog is predominantly white with colored markings of sable, tricolor, or blue merle in the head and sometimes body patches.
rough collie puppies Pets and Animals in Florida at AmericanListed.com classifieds. Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. Buy and sell thousands of cute puppies looking for good homes, all across the USA. Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and other pets.
- Heritage Farms Collies. Rough & smooth coated Collies from our family to yours... Meet our Collies. We have been blessed over the years to have been mentored by our dear friend Barry is a tri factored, white factored sable and white Collie. He loves having his head rubbed and always...
Quaker Farm Collies have exceptionally textured, thick, unusually beautiful rough coats in colors of Sable & white, Tri-color and sometimes White and Blue Merle. We do not raise smooth Collies. To preserve the extraordinary beauty of the rough coats of the Quaker Farm line, (exceptional for hand spinning!), we do not breed our rough coated Collies to smooth Collie dogs.
- Rough Collie Puppies 4 Males 2 Females Unregistered Mom is a sable and Dad is a mahogany/tri factored sable. Both have had no known health issues present or past. Our dogs welcomed beautiful purebred Rough Collie puppies on November 10, 2020! We have females and male pups.
Rainshade Collies are dearly loved here at home- and around the world! Rainshade Collies have traveled to join families in almost every state in the Puppy Photos! If you have fallen in love with our puppies and would like one to add to your life, please feel free to contact us! We may have the...
- The sable color is considered the traditional collie coat and is the dominant color combination for the breed. Two pure sable parents always will bear sable puppies. The sable areas, which typically lie across the head and down the back, can range from a golden, honey yellow to a rich, chocolate brown. White covers the chest and most of the legs.
The origins of Rough Collies are not familiar, but it is believed that they are descended from goat and sheep herding dogs from Wales and Scotland. There are two different types of Collies – Smooth and Rough, as result of mix-breeding. After Queen Victoria owned Rough Collie, they became widely recognized and fashionable to own.